Raise your hand if you have big dreams and a not-so-big budget for your small business.
I see you out there! You:
- Need help with a specific question or problem.
- Don’t have much time or money to spend.
- Don’t even want to start wrapping your brain around hiring a writer for a big project. In fact, the idea of it makes you want to run for the hills.
Let’s start small.
In fact, let’s start miniature.
For all of you who need a little boost in the communications department, I have a brand-sparkling-new offering: mini strategy sessions.
Low cost & commitment, high value
When you’re mired in the day-to-day of running your business, it can be tough to get a clear look at what’s happening with your communications.
You might have questions or concerns like:
- How can I get more website traffic?
- How can I get higher quality leads from my website?
- What the heck should I do with my about page?
- What should I write about in my email newsletter?
- Should I start a blog?
- What am I even doing?*
We’ll chat for half an hour, in person or via Zoom. Then I’ll follow up with recommendations and resources.
How does it work?
If you find a time you like, go ahead and sign up! I’ll send you an invoice to secure the time. If you don’t see a time there, send me an email at email@example.com and we’ll find something that works.
After your time is secured, I’ll check in with you (over the course of a five-minute call or a couple of emails) about your big question, so I can be prepared for our meeting.
Then it’s just a super casual chat where we discuss what you’ve been doing and what results you would like to see.
I follow up with you within a few business days with more recommendations.
You take those recommendations and run with them!
When you book in July or August, mini strategy sessions are just $49.
Whaaaaat!? That’s reasonable!
Email to schedule today! firstname.lastname@example.org
*I’m a writer, not a philosopher, so I am not able to make any promises about answering your existential questions.